Zeppos Rautiola LLP is pleased to provide an extensive range of transactional services to assist businesses in day-to-day operations. We typically work with clients from the inception of their business, providing assistance in choice of entity, general business planning, raising capital, tax planning and the maintenance of records. As the business develops, we assist in employment contracts, customer contracts, supplier/vendor agreements, real estate contracts and other transactions that are required in the course of doing business. At termination of the enterprise, we offer exceptional expertise in mergers, acquisitions, buy/sell agreements or sale of the business.
We provide sophisticated legal expertise in the following matters:
- Business formation and structuring (incorporation, partnership, LLC, etc.)
- Forming sole proprietorships, partnerships and corporations
- Shareholder and partnership agreements
- Licensing and regulatory compliance
- Corporate record keeping (appropriate meeting minutes, etc.)
- Corporate governance
- Licensing agreements
- Manufacturing and distribution agreements
- Trademarks and copyrights
- Americans with Disabilities Act compliance
- Environmental compliance
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Preparation and negotiation of buy-sell agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions negotiations and agreements
- Private placements, joint ventures and venture capital
- Due diligence
- Dissolutions of corporations and partnerships
We serve business entities ranging from the start-up phase to middle-market enterprises. Our lawyers also counsel businesses in how to avoid litigation and minimize exposure, which can be established even from the formation of the company.
Contact Zeppos Rautiola LLP for further information.