Real Estate Transactions
The continually changing dynamics of the real estate market necessitate experienced legal counsel for your real estate transactions. Whether real estate is your business, or a significant asset or cost center of your business, we understand that each real estate transaction carries significant financial implications and tax ramifications.
At Zeppos Rautiola, we employ a multi-disciplinary approach to real estate matters, utilizing our real estate, tax and in-house experience to help you maximize the return or utilization of real estate. Our attorneys have assisted large national retailers to small businesses; individual investors to major landlords; national to local developers; construction companies; architects; property managers; and lenders and borrowers across all real estate types and transactions.
We assist clients with:
- Purchases and sales
- Landlord and tenant lease negotiations
- Private Placement Memoranda
- Conduit loan assumptions and assignments
- Financing agreements
- Landlord/tenant matters
- Title and due diligence review
- 1031 and 1033 exchanges
- Corporate and tax structuring
- Foreign real estate investment structuring
- Construction and architectural agreements
Contact Zeppos Rautiola LLP for further information.